Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nikki's house



Yesterday, we went to Nikki’s house in the evening. I was amazed that Nikki’s house is very large! The house has large rooms and a large yard. I would like to live in a house like that in the future. I especially liked the hammock. When I lay down on the hammock, I felt good. By the way, Nikki played a trick on me! She offered drinking false lemonade, so I drunk it. I found that it was very spicy at once!! I was neatly taken in by her!! However, it was funny. Nikki’s family and friends are very kind. I had a good time at her house.Thank you for inviting!!

5 comments:

masahiro said...

Hi,Satomi.
It was really good day!
By the way, why don't you tell what you ate THREE pieces of watermelon and you LOVE MEAT lol

Saaya said...

The lemonade was really good, wasn't it? ...But I don't want to drink it any more.

Nikki said...

Ay-love-umi,
I'm glad you liked my delicious lemonade. It was revenge for the shocking pen you had me used. = )

Nina Liakos said...

That was a wicked trick Nikki played on you--but I think you deserved it because you had played a trick on her. I am glad you took it in the right spirit. A sense of humor will stand you in good stead wherever you go in your life!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Ayumi!
Your episode about the lemonade made me laugh. ^^ Anyway, it seems that you really had a good time visiting Nikki's house! That's great. :)