Thursday, August 7, 2008

American Broadcast

We discussed the Olympics boycott in Heather’s class, but I couldn’t talk about my idea in English well. I must study harder to speak English and insist my opinion. After the class, we went to the Newseum. I saw old American Newspapers there, and they are interesting. Also, I bought a space ice and a titanic figure. After that, we went to China town. We ate Chinese food there. After we went back to QI, we went to play a ball. It was first experience. It was fun!!

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Yes, it sounds like a fun day. So many new experiences! I hope your blog and the program blog will help you to remember what you saw and did while you were here.

Nikki said...

Ay-love-umi,
I think your English is great. I enjoy talking with you.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Ayumi!
I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better now. ^^
Also, I think to keep blogging helps you improve English! So, please keep trying!

I'm looking forward to reading your next post! See you. ^^