Monday, August 11, 2008

Good Weekend!!


Good morning, everybody! On Friday, we watched a baseball game. I was excited because I like baseball. Also, I saw American otaku for the first time. I took a picture with them. On Saturday, we went to museums. I selected the space museum. There are many big model airplanes. I have never seen such a museum in Japan. On Sunday, we went to the Washington Monument. We went up to the top of the monument. From the top, the view is so beautiful!! I think the different point between U.S. and Japan is the usage of land. Because U.S. has the large land, but Japan doesn’t have. I was a little tired, but I enjoyed these three days.

5 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Ayumi!
Looking at the picture you took when you enjoyed watching the baseball game made me smile! ^^

Also, I would like to take a look at an American otaku! So, I hope you'll put the picture on this blog! ^^

Sophia said...

Hi Ayumi! This is Sophia, a mentor from last summer, we met on Friday in Baltimore. It's true that the U.S. has a LOT of land, everything seems to be bigger here. I think that can be a good and bad thing. It's not good when you have to drive so far to get everywhere!

Nikki said...

Ay-love-umi,
I had so much fun sitting next to you at the baseball game. You are very good at cheering!

Nina Liakos said...

I think that Japan actually has a lot of land, but much of it is protected forest or mountains, so human development is limited to a relatively small space. I think it's great that Japan has protected its natural areas so effectively! Here in the US, we waste the space we have.

Heather said...

Ayumi,

I love this picture of you. I had fun sitting next to you, Nikki, and Nozumu at the game!! It seems that you are a great fan of baseball!! Go Orioles!!