Thursday, August 14, 2008

I you me

Hello! Yesterday, Heather gave us letters and presents in her class. Thank you very much, Heather!! After that, we went to Hornbake Library. There are a lot of Japanese historical records after World War Two. The staff said that there are 60% of them in the library. I was interested in the fact. After the lunch, we played bowling. It was fun! Nikki told me my name is I you me at the time. In the afternoon, we went to shopping. I have to leave tomorrow. I’m sure I will miss you><

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hi, Ayumi!
It's really sad that the program is about to end... Anyway, I hope you'll be back to Japan safely!

Nina Liakos said...

I already miss you, dear Ayumi. In about 3 hours, you will be arriving at Narita Airport. I hope you have had a safe trip. I look forward to reading your post about the flight and your homecoming.

Nikki said...

I-You-Me/ Ay-love-umi,
I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to meet you and hang out with you for two weeks. You are such a fun girl and I look forwarding to hearing from you soon!