Monday, August 4, 2008

Alexandria&Geogetown

Yesterday, we went to Alexandria and Georgetown. First, we went to chapel which George Washington went to. I was so excited because I sat the seat which George and his family sat. After that, I had a lunch with Nikki, Tomoko, Misa, Kyoko and Lisa. We shared two pizza and salad. Next, we rode a boat. I could see Washington monument from the boat. I felt good with a breeze! Finally, we went to Georgetown. We enjoyed shopping there. After long walking, we had a dinner in Chinese restaurant. Masatoshi ordered very spicy dish! He fought the dish!! We got tired but enjoyed Alexandria & Georgetown!!

8 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

It sounds like you had a great time yesterday. I wish I could have been there too (except for the shopping--I hate shopping!). I feel sorry for Masatoshi and I feel his pain because I can't tolerate spicy foods! I hope he ate enough to satisfy his hunger.

Nikki said...

I enjoyed eating lunch with you yesterday. The pizza was very good. So was the bread and the Italian oil. Mmmmmmm!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Ayumi!
Reading about your visit to Georgetown makes me want to go there again just for shopping! Hahaha. I also enjoyed shopping there two years ago. :)

Ji Won said...

Hello Ayumi!

This is JiWon, mentor for 2006 & 2007 AGU in America!
Reading about your trips brings me back memories of the last two wonderful years I had with the past AGUers. I hope you have a great time throughout the rest of the week, and hopefully I will get a chance to see all of you before the week is over! Have fun tomorrow as well~!

Ai said...

Hi, Ayumi!

I also ate pizza^^ If you have time to go there again, enjoy shopping again! Alexandria and Georgetown are the best places where you buy suveniors~!

Ai

Sachi said...

You seems to enjoyed yourself, but you must be very tired. Please get over your cold fast><

Sanae said...

Ayumi,we had a good time yesterday. Espesially you love sing&song so you enjoyed listening. But I heard you are sick this morning,I miss you.

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Ayumi,
We missed you today! I hope you are feeling better now.

When I have a cold, I always take Dayquil. It tastes disgusting but it relieves the cold symptoms very effectively, so I never miss a day of work. For night time, try Nyquil; if you take Dayquil at night, you probably won't be able to sleep, and if you take Nyquil during the day it will make you drowsy. You can buy both at CVS.

I hope you are back with us tomorrow!

Nina